Bridge Technical Consultants Ltd are an independent security consultant provider that supports a wide variety of companies, organisations and individuals across the UK.
Specializing in the electronic security market we advise on all aspects of security ranging from physical security audits, operational requirements, security system design, specifications, project tenders and technical management of project delivery
Our clients include
- Local Authorities
- Passenger Cruise Ships
- Medical Research Facilities
- Solar Farms
- Critical National Infrastructure Sites
However, we are not limited to those sectors and our client base is growing all of the time to cover a wide variety of markets.
Founded in 2012, Bridge Technical Consultants delivers consistently high results for our clients that have meant considerable financial savings on their projects. Because of our independent status we are able to advise on the most suitable solution while not being limited to one supplier.
Our experience has been gained from working within the electronic security industry since 1990. During these year’s we worked for world leading manufacturers within the Access Control and Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) sectors. Because of our experience we have gained years of knowledge in delivering solutions globally.
The team at Bridge Technical Consultants are registered members of the following organisations: –
- Registered Independent Security Consultant (RISC)
- Director of the Association of Security Consultants (MASC)
- Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals (WCOSP)
- Certified Technical Security Professional (CTSP)
The Bridge Technical Consultants team have won the following awards: –
- Winner of the 2019 Mike Cahalane Award for Independent Security Consultancy
- Winner of the 2017 ASC Imbert Prize for Security Consultancy
The Bridge Technical Consultants team have been finalists in the following awards: –
- 2020 Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs).
In conclusion, we are able to advise on your current risks and the most suitable options to mitigate those risks.
To view in more detail our specialist please choose from the options below on how we can support you on your security related project
Our Specialities Include the following: –